The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
Hello Fellow Bloggers!!!
So a cool thing happened…..I was recently nominated by Pam from https://honeybearbooks.wordpress.com for this award and I’m totally honored! I’ve been doing this blogging thing for about 2 years, and it’s been a great growing experience. Thanks to all of you for your support and kindness!
Now for the rules:
– Link back to the person who nominated you
– Give 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
– Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
– Inform your nominees
My 11 random facts:
1. I’m a Green Bay Packers fan!
2. I love basketball.
3. Enjoy a fine craft beer…bring on the IPA’s!
4. I have 2 handsome sons.
5. I absolutely love the Oregon coast! My wife and I dream of retiring there someday.
6. I’m a Christian.
7. I love yard work….I know, it’s weird.
8. I pretty much get elated when cherry blossoms start to bloom.
9. I have a HUGE passion for children. Someday, my dream is to work with them full-time in some capacity….working on this one.
10. I enjoy some good 90’s music….BEST DECADE OF MUSIC EVER!!!!!!
11. My favorite color is blue.
Questions from my nominator:
1. Have you read any books recently by an author whose new to you? Bob Goff – “Love does” – He’s an amazing dude.
2. Is there a single item, a treasured possession that you never leave the house without? My wallet. Pretty boring answer, but it’s true!
3. The typical physical book vs ebook vs audio book debate, which do you prefer? Physical books for sure, I’m old school.
4. What is one place you’ve always wanted to travel to? (This can either be a fictional or non fictional place) Italy…..I’m not Italian, but I love the food and culture there.
5. Favorite quote from a book you’ve read recently? Can’t think of one.
6. Which book genre do you prefer above all others? Lawyers stuff or Christian stuff.
7. Which author would be your best friend? Donald Miller…..seems like a really cool dude.
8. If you could pick an era to live in which one would you choose? 1950’s I think. I’m definitely old fashioned for sure.
9. Do you have any bookish habits? I like to make it to the next chapter while reading…..if I don’t fall asleep first!
10. How do you organize your books? I don’t, they’re just placed on bookshelves.
11. Who is your favorite book character and why? Hmmm, I’m really not sure. I love Jesus and if He’s the focus of a book, I guess I’ll pick Him!
The blogs I nominate:
Marcy @ http://marcyholder.com/about/
My questions for the nominees:
Congratulations to the nominees, I look forward to seeing your answers!!
1- Who’s your favorite author?
2- What’s your favorite kind if icecream?
3- Physical book or Ereader?
4- A place you’d love to travel to?
5- You favorite vacation spot?
6- Your absolute favorite food?
7- Favorite decade of music?
8- Biggest pet peeve?
9- Night or morning person?
10- What’s been your biggest challenge with writing?
11- Why did you start a blog?
Thanks for playing along, and congrats Liebster nominees!